THE ESSENCE OF EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
This program is for project managers or anyone charged with completing a project. This program develops the leadership attitudes and the project managemnt skils necessary to begin and conclude a successful project for the company and the customers. This is an in-house, customized program of two days plus a follow-up session. Some of the topics covered in a typical program are:
- The project manager as a leader of him/herself, the customer, and his/her associates;
- Leadership styles;
- Being effective as a leader;
- The first responsibility of a project manager as a leader;
- The critical attituedes of an effective project manager;
- Becoming more self-managed and pro-active;
- RKAI's 9 step proven process for effective project management;
- Making practical application of the RKAI's 9 steps process;
- Getting a project started "right;"
- How to effectively plan the project;
- How to achieve the project's goals;
- Establishing accountablity;
- Customer communications.
©2000 Robert King and Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved